• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a great stress buster...

cloughie

Banned
...dismantling a hutch with a good ole hammer and a kick or 2 from me feetsies :D

IMG_0324.jpg

Oh and a couple of vids and a few pics of the buns today and yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojKbJpXcdMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDHq6-keew

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

nicking Peb's hay :lol
IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

Your rabbits are just adorable!!:love: You really should not feed them lettuce though as its actually very bad for them. Substitute it with green cabbage leaves is a better choice. Love your pics and can't wait to see more of them x:)

They are luuuurvely :love:

I have to build a cage today :( Wish I could dismantle one instead, looks muc easier!

I can't see any lettuce, am I going mad? :shock:

They are luuuurvely :love:

I have to build a cage today :( Wish I could dismantle one instead, looks muc easier!

I can't see any lettuce, am I going mad? :shock:

The lettuce munching is in the video clip link. Must say bashing up a hutch to pieces looks like a great stressbuster:)

The videos are gorgeous too.:love: Do they always stay close to each other? I thought lettuce was OK, as long as it was romaine lettuce. :?

The lettuce munching is in the video clip link. Must say bashing up a hutch to pieces looks like a great stressbuster:)

Ah I see, paranoid about losing my mind today since I started it by putting both socks on one foot and not noticing till lunchtime :roll:

The buns are even cuter in video form, I like the grey one, s/he is like a loppy version of my Skye :)

Oh yeah that has just reminded me of when I changed hutches, I smashed up my old PAH hutch. I'm not a violent person but I LOVED IT!!!! :shock:Actually it was quite easy as it was so flimsy :roll:

Your bunnies are lovely by the way :love:

Romaine lettuce is absolutely fine for buns, the dark outer leaves are ok don't trust the lighter inner leaves though...they go inside my sarnie :D

Thank you for your lovely comments. Dismantling a hutch is solo much fun...not when ya hit ya lil pinky with the hammer though :lol:

Back