• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please vote for Velcro and help raise money for charity

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I've entered Velcro in to the Humane Society (U.S and International) Spay Day 2011 Photo Competition and it would be lovely if you could all vote. It costs a small amount to vote- a minimum of $1 I believe but all the money raised from votes goes to helping to get animals spayed all over the world.

I hope that you can show your support and vote for Velcro- it really is greatly appreciated and will help to make a difference to animals all over the world-

http://photocontest.humanesociety.org/contest.html?page=viewInd&id=96848&contestId=3

Thanks for reading :wave:

I'd love to vote but I am so stuck for cash now :( I've gone into my overdraft building my rabbits a new larger run. If it's still up and going in 2 weeks time I'll definatly vote then as I get paid :)

I'd love to vote but I am so stuck for cash now :( I've gone into my overdraft building my rabbits a new larger run. If it's still up and going in 2 weeks time I'll definatly vote then as I get paid :)

Thanks for commenting- I'm running out of cash this month too so know the feeling. Thank you for reading and please don't worry about not being able to vote on this occassion, it's fine hun xx

Back