• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Man Deigo

Lu_x

Mama Doe
He's our lovely little old man! Just wanted to share a piccy of him on his fluffy poof! He loves it so very much... but he wants me to emphasise its not a feminine poof- its boys only :lol:;):lol:

Deigo is our 13yr old rescue tabby-
Extras007.jpg

Diego's a beautiful boy....looks like he landed in the lap of luxury.

I had my cat Dolly pts at New Year and she was 19 so you may have a few good years to come together x

Diego's a beautiful boy....looks like he landed in the lap of luxury.

I had my cat Dolly pts at New Year and she was 19 so you may have a few good years to come together x

He's very squinty in this piccy as he had just woken up :lol: but he's my baby! He's asleep on my lap now! I'm sure we'll have him for many more years but I'm always sad for thim that it took if 13 years to find us! We dont know much about his past just that he was stray for 4 years at least before we had him. He was also scared of broom and thinks similar to that, so I worry he may have been mistreated.

I'm sorry to hear about Dolly, but it sounds like she had a long happy life with you xxx

Diego...suits him!! hes lovely.....never had a tabby....**thinks**

I love my tabbies- both are very cuddly despite both being rescues. Here's a pic of Deigo on my lap- just taken it
Extras015.jpg

and this is Hortenza- or Tenzi as we call her. She was abused in the past :censored:
IMG_1109.jpg

Beautiful cats.

My cat hated, and I mean really really hated mops. I got her as a kitten so she never had any bad experiences. One of my bunnies hates brooms and especially the brush that comes with the dust pan and brush. He is rescued but I don't think he was badly treated.

Animals have their funny little ways.:wave:

You call that old? Pfft he's a youngster compared to my Steve!! :lol:

He's beautiful, I love tabbys :love::love::love:

Back