• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I made a terrible mistake last night

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
And left the fenugreek crunchies on a shelf in the living room. As soon as I let the buns in this morning they tried to get them :roll:

Lucy kept trying to jump up and falling over :roll: then Harvey stepped in, grabbed the packet and shook them so they all fell out and everyone could share them :lol::lol::lol::love::love:

After all that effort I could hardly take them away from them :oops::lol: luckily there were only about 15 left in the bag

And left the fenugreek crunchies on a shelf in the living room. As soon as I let the buns in this morning they tried to get them :roll:

Lucy kept trying to jump up and falling over :roll: then Harvey stepped in, grabbed the packet and shook them so they all fell out and everyone could share them :lol::lol::lol::love::love:

After all that effort I could hardly take them away from them :oops::lol: luckily there were only about 15 left in the bag

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats not fatal...fatal is a death.No deaths...
except by possible far too many fenugreek crunchies.....:lol::lol::lol:

Back