• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Sophie is going blind :0(

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Sophie :cry: Her eyes are both nearly all white from the inside covering half of her eye :( she loses her balance at times and has really slowed down :( She really gets startled if she doesn't smell or hear you coming to her. She is 8 though so she has done so well, she's always been such a healthy bun that it's hard now to see her getting old, poor girl :(

God bless her Laura. I didnt know she was 8, doesnt time fly? She always was a minx and I know how much you love her. Whats she like with the dog and baby?

aww i love sophie, didn;t realise she was 8years old already, time flies :shock: :love: they do adapt well though, mowgli managed fine when he got cateracts, rosie seemed to help him along

Awww Laura, sorry to hear she's getting old and poorly, Sophie is an RU icon :( Hope she's ok...hugs to you and your furry and human mob :love:

Thanks guys :love: yeh the time has flown by!

Raine, she is fab with Dooley & Izzy, takes everything in her stride and nothing much bothers her. Justva shame now that she is showing her age :(

Back