• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I got! :p

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
The bf and I are doing Valentines day today as I am in school tomorrow and then we are both doing a romantic first aid course in the evening....

Look......

Breakfast in bed:

IMG_5520.jpg

My card! :love:

IMG_5521.jpg

My pressies:

IMG_5522.jpg

Spoilt :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The bf and I are doing Valentines day today as I am in school tomorrow and then we are both doing a romantic first aid course in the evening....

Look......

Breakfast in bed:

IMG_5520.jpg

My card! :love:

IMG_5521.jpg

My pressies:

IMG_5522.jpg

Spoilt :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:shock: you're so lucky. i woke up to the smell of crumpets this morning, got all excited, only to go find him stuffing his face! what do i get 'oh sorry, did you want some?' :roll:

x

:shock: you're so lucky. i woke up to the smell of crumpets this morning, got all excited, only to go find him stuffing his face! what do i get 'oh sorry, did you want some?' :roll:

x

I dont like crumpets, but still :shock::shock: Meanie! Did he make you some in the end? x

I dont like crumpets, but still :shock::shock: Meanie! Did he make you some in the end? x

nope :roll: he got involved in watching sky sports news after 10 mins i got annoyed and made them myself. after 3 years of marriage, 9 years of being together, you'd think i would have trained him by now :roll::lol:

xx

nope :roll: he got involved in watching sky sports news after 10 mins i got annoyed and made them myself. after 3 years of marriage, 9 years of being together, you'd think i would have trained him by now :roll::lol:

xx

Oh dear! He isnt trained after that long? :? Gosh.... have you tried squirting him with water when hes naughty? :lol:

Oh dear! He isnt trained after that long? :? Gosh.... have you tried squirting him with water when hes naughty? :lol:

wouldnt matter if i tipped a bucket of water over his head :roll::lol:
he can be so sweet some times and then have dumb moments like today :roll:
men eh?
you on the other hand is one very lucky girl ;)
i keep telling my OH about when your buns had a photo shoot.... not getting the hint though :?: :lol:
xx

wouldnt matter if i tipped a bucket of water over his head :roll::lol:
he can be so sweet some times and then have dumb moments like today :roll:
men eh?
you on the other hand is one very lucky girl ;)
i keep telling my OH about when your buns had a photo shoot.... not getting the hint though :?:lol:
xx

Oh dear..... maybe start having a look yourself at local photo studios and leaving leaflets on the side.... or on his side of the bed, in his car, in his lunch box, in the fridge by the milk, post him a few.... you know?

Andrew can be thoughtful, but he has his moments too! He still loves his booze and doesnt want to be an adult... he wants to be a student forever! Despite graduating 2 years ago! :lol: I have to work hard on training him :lol:

Maybe you need one of those collars .... you know, the shock ones? ;)

:( yep, makes sense though as I've never had an OH :lol:

:lol::lol:

This is my 3rd ever valentines with a bf...... and all 3 have been with him!

I have a family friend that buys her kids valentines cards, chocolates, teddies and if its a school day, she puts heart confeti in their shoes, book bags and pencil cases.

Shes a bit nuts :shock:

Back