• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucian the unwanted new zealand white

leanne2525

Warren Scout
I took this rabbit of a lady who couldnt keep him as he is getting so big he was given to her after he started spraying wee and previos owner didnt like it, he seems very friendly he is is my garage at the moment waiting for a new home , they think his a new zealand white
, he has big blue eyes
[/IMG]
DSCF5213.jpg

DSCF5199.jpg

DSCF5203.jpg

ooh oooh Thistle has competition now in the most gorgeous white bunny competition.

We absolutely need loads more photos.:D

im just gonna put him out on grass so ill take some more, i dont even no how old he is as they couldnt remember , im guessing about a year he seems babish still

Could possibly be a Hulstlander rabbit...although he might be a bit too big (I can't really tell from the photos)

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous :love:

Could possibly be a Hulstlander rabbit...although he might be a bit too big (I can't really tell from the photos)

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous :love:

i thought that but when i looked at breed standards he does seem a little to large , my sister thought he looked like beveran or vienna

Best go and check on my bew bunny called Estelle..................because it looks like you have her there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spitting image of her.

Panic over.......:D , she is snuggled up with Ambrose on their cuddly cushion in the conservatory.:lol::lol:

What a handsome, striking, wonderful looking chap. xx

Last edited:
Oh my word... What a handsome chap! So big and cuddly too! Do you know how old he is? x

no idea id guess and say under 18 months, i did ask and they didnt seem to know anything about him and said he panics when you pick him up, but he was fine when i held him earlier

Stunning bunny! :love::love::love::love:
If you intend to find him a good home, you can pm SOAD and she will put him on Rabbits in need. :wave:

thanks, when time comes i will advertise him :), im just checking what his temprments like, and i must say he is nice so far, bit jumpy like he has not been touched much, and i noticed he may have hearing problem, few times iv gone into my garage and spoke to him and his just laid licking feet or eating food, didnt even turn round when i opened cage, it was on when i touched him he jumped and realised i was there :?

Back