• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby's baby diary....13-17th feb part1

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
YEP Ruby has delivered 5 rather large babies all look well for what i could see any how theyre all snuggly in there furry nest:love:
all this worry and stress was worth it everything has fallen into place

mummeh is asking for cuddles for the first time since i had her still a bit nervy as should be expected!

Last edited:
i have just fed ruby a grape and managed to get a pic of them without moving the nest
just after got 2 pics she came to check on them :D

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

i lubbs meh new babbehs:love:

Well done Ruby!

How is she acting? Totally normal by now hopefully?

Hopefully once she starts feeding then things will run smoothly and you can start to enjoy them as opposed to stress about them.

alls well in rubys world shes being really good fed her a grape today and parsley had a strokey and kissy i remember why i fell for her now <3

im dieng to peek at whether theyre girlies or boys (one thing i am 100% good at
i used to breed mice and nothings harder than sexing them and i know ive aced that lol)

how long before i can proper nosey??:love:

alls well in rubys world shes being really good fed her a grape today and parsley had a strokey and kissy i remember why i fell for her now <3

im dieng to peek at whether theyre girlies or boys (one thing i am 100% good at
i used to breed mice and nothings harder than sexing them and i know ive aced that lol)

how long before i can proper nosey??:love:

You can have a nosey, I would say, once you know she is feeding, but you will need to have a nosey to check they are all being fed. Also, have you checed for dead babies and no placentas in the nest?

Just stroke mum first and don't have any strong smells on your hands (soap or other animals) and there shouldn't be an issue.

I held mine from day two.

thanks guys im going too keep taking pics of them everyday as a diary, i will go check for any yucky stuff now i didnt want to upset her

OOOOOH yeeeeahhhhhs!!!
all girls :D none dead and no placenta mummy is a good girl :D shes being spoilt rotten:lol:

just got individual pics of each <3 one has a gorjus spotty pattern <3

Congratulations!!!
Glad everything has gone smoothly! Makes me feel slightly broody for bunny babies... :lol:

Looking forward to seeing loads of pics as they get bigger and fuzzy

OOOOOH yeeeeahhhhhs!!!
all girls :D none dead and no placenta mummy is a good girl :D shes being spoilt rotten:lol:

just got individual pics of each <3 one has a gorjus spotty pattern <3

How can you tell they are girls? did they wee at you? Any squeal?

i want come see them!:D how did you manage figure out all girls?iv just sexed these babies at 2weeks.1 boy 1 girl

aggh noooo just looked on tinternet boy bunnies have theyre pidgeys right by there bum same as girls!
micee boys have a gap unlike females.. bum cakes!
:roll:

Back