• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have this from the willow warren? *pic of matt page 2*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
advancedroundfeeder.jpg

was thinking of getting one when i order the hay?

does anyone have one and do the bunnies like it? :wave:

Last edited:
looks like i definitely need to get one then! :lol:

they do look really good. think bisc and matt would love it. hope they do anyway, you never know with these bunnies do you :roll:

I think my pair would demolish that in 30 seconds flat!

You know the balls you can get, well yeah, won't be buying them again!

xx

advancedroundfeeder.jpg

was thinking of getting one when i order the hay?

does anyone have one and do the bunnies like it? :wave:

Yes, we have one for ours. Funnily enough it's the only willow product we've bought them that hasn't been eaten. In fact they haven't damaged it at all. Maybe they have an instinct for how much it cost.

As to use, yes they do use it, but we find almost all of their hay-eating is done from one of the litter trays.

ordered this today, along with two large boxes of timothy hay, a new willow ball and the bunny rolls (sticks) :D

cost alot but should last a while :D

my willow warren order arrived today and the buns love the roundfeeder. :D they have spent most of the day eating hay from it and matt was even dragging it around the room :love:

the hay is sooooooooo nice aswell, they can't get enough of it, bisc and matt and ches and maisie aswell. :D

i managed to get a pic of matt posing with the roundfeeder before. just got to send it to my brother and him send it to me over msn and then i'll post it on here! so cute! :love:

Back