• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how did you come up with your buns name? x

shell1805

Mama Doe
i know why i called my buns bella and jasper :D
but where did your buns names come from??

i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours

The family we got ogs from named him. I love his name but would never have thought of it!

With Delila, mum and I wanted a nice girly name. It was either Daisy or Delila but we thought Delila sounded better with Oggie :lol:

I called mine Thumper because when we brang him home to put him in his new hutch and he thumped his foot as soon as we placed the box down. It seemed to fit considering the rabbit in Bambi was called thumper too :D We named our other bunny Blossom because it was the first word that popped into my other halfs mind :)

i chose a name that my son could say.
i wanted something nice and easy for him.
it was pointless though, my son usually calls him rabbit :lol::lol::lol:

it was christmas time when we met snowball and we had all the snow.
he is white and snowball seemed natural.
not very original, but it suits us :)

where did bella and jasper come from? were their names something to do with twilight? ;)

Beano, the first random name that came into my head when I saw her! I like it because it just suits her and I wanted an unusual name :) Gordon was ready called Gordon when I adopted him and I love it :)

where did bella and jasper come from? were their names something to do with twilight? ;)

:shock: how did you know?? :oops:;)
i wanted to call jasper edward but my OH refused point blank to call him that :lol:
we were watching eclipse the other day and it finally hit him why i wanted to call one of our future animals riley, he thought id finally come to my senses :lol: silly man!!!

xx

Thistle, Jess, Barley and Daphne were just names I liked.

Cloud was named already by the RSPCA.

Pharrell is very unpolitically correctly called Pharrell because he's black *cough cough* :oops::lol:

And Brian is called Brian because I couldn't think of a name for him so I updated my Facebook status to 'Someone think of a name for my rabbit or I'll call the poor sod Brian' and it just stuck.

:shock: how did you know?? :oops:;)
i wanted to call jasper edward but my OH refused point blank to call him that :lol:
we were watching eclipse the other day and it finally hit him why i wanted to call one of our future animals riley, he thought id finally come to my senses :lol: silly man!!!

xx

:lol::lol::lol:

Joe was from the adoption bit in Pets at Home and I didn't realise that rabbits didn't recognise their own names (or is it just mine lol) :oops::lol: so I didn't like to change it, mind you I think its suits him now. And we call him Joejoe mainly anyway.

My OH's at the time 4yr old named Jess as we asked hom to think of names and he was watching postman pat at the time :lol:

:
:wave: woop woop, i always dread that moment when you hear the words 'oh... im team jacob' :roll::lol:

though... ahem ... with his shirt off i can see the appeal :love::lol:

xx

:lol:
oooh with his shirt off i wouldn't kick him out of bed on a cold day.... or a warm one :oops::lol:

i know why i called my buns bella and jasper :D
but where did your buns names come from??

i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours

scooter got his name cause when i saw him as an energic 12 week old he was running around really fast so i called him scooter i know a bit silly but he was named along with another rabbit called stallions so u could say the name is part of a set :lol::D

i already know wat i want to call the next new bun to funny enough i want to call mine new one bella too but ill have to see wat personality is like first.

scooter got his name cause when i saw him as an energic 12 week old he was running around really fast so i called him scooter i know a bit silly but he was named along with another rabbit called stallions so u could say the name is part of a set :lol::D

i already know wat i want to call the next new bun to funny enough i want to call mine new one bella too but ill have to see wat personality is like first.

008-13.jpg

'bella's a pretty good name if you ask me' ;)

xx

Kids, don't you just love them :)

My first two bunnies I let my son name. Girl Bunny and Boy Bunny. Lol the Barn Yard Bunnies. I alway felt they needed a so called proper name but they knew who they were and they were loved.

When Boy Bunny passed away and got a companion for Girl Bunny, I got a ginger bunny from the rescue centre. I never picked him, they had him ready.
When I got home and he was sitting in the carrier at the back door the sun was shining and he looked up with his eyes partly closed and that was it, Sunshine.

Took me ages to name Nancy, it was several names at first, then Nancy in Hollyoaks, one of my favourite characters.

Now struggling to name new bunny, keep saying Sweetie Pie, or Cutie Pie or Sweetheart. But already have a chinchilla named Babydarling. :)

My boys were nameless for a few days as we wanted to see their personalities..

At first Snoppy played the dopey bun and smudge was playing macho bun..

This soon changed, snoopy was just acting dopey to get himself brought home, same goes for smudge.

When we got them home snoopy was a very cheek bunny and smudge is a scardey bun..

They were nearly Rico and Skipper (penguins of madagascar) but rico just didn't fit..

So..

Smudge (well just because he looks like a smudge!)

and snoopy (charlie brown), he looked more like a puppy than a bunny when he was smaller...

53953468449168146508158.jpg

Back