• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you THUMPS_

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
This thread is to thank thumps_ for all her hard work and research into bunny health and sharing it with us. So much info on herbs and even sending some of us her hand picked and dried herbs for no monetry gain when she has so little herself.

Everyone needs to feel appreciated sometimes and none so more than thumps_ right now. Please come add your support and thanks too.:love:

Thank You
THUMPS!

Judy's dedication and understanding of Thumpers condition is truly inspirational , and has helped so many other buns through her detailed posts, lots of members have changed their buns to a more wild diet thanks to her.

She goes out of her way to help others, the forum is better for having her around xx

My Buns have all benefited from thumps_ knowledge. Especially those with troublesome tummies. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH :love: I am sure that Patrick and his iffy cecum would not have survived the last imapaction if it had not been for all your help :love:

I have really appreciated your and everyone elses advice on my buns' illnesses. Even if I have had trouble getting my vet to take notice but I will keep trying.

So thank you Judy!

Jo

i have had so much support through bisc and matts problems and also want to say a massive thank you. :wave: xxx

A agree with all thats been said - Judy is an amazing person, truly inspirational & ever so kind in offering her help & advice on some many issues....her relationship with Thumps is beautiful....and is so inspiring to me....the information & knowledge that Judy has given on a natural diet for buns is amazing....just wonderful we can offer so much more to our rabbits because if her!

So THANK YOU! EVER SO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH AN INCREDIBLY GIVING, CARING & INSPIRING PERSON! yOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED & THE FORUM IS SO VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU BE A PART OF IT! THANK YOU JUDY!:love::love::love:

Floppy and I would like to say a huge big thank you for all the help and support you have given us.

Judy I have noticed that you always make the time to offer constructive and well thought out advice, and I very much enjoyed chatting to you in the "drying herbs for winter" thread :) I hope you realise how much people appreciate you.

Judy has helped me a lot dealing with Twinkle's excess caecals.. she has also sent me some dried sloe leaves to help get Twinkle under control... her posts are always very thoughtful and helpful..... and all this whilst having to deal with Thumper and his poorly tummy on a daily basis...

THANK YOU THUMPS_ :love::love::love::love::love:

What a lovely thread!! And what a lovely member too!! Thank you Thumps!! :wave: xxx

Judy has given me so much helpful advice and support during Tippex's illness, I don't know what I'd have done without her. Her tales of Thumper's antics- and sometimes her own- have often made me giggle too. I've no idea whether I've missed something but I hope she is still on RU,as it won't be the same without her xx

Back