• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit Housing!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Very excited! My 2 little mini bunnies are getting a "pimped" out new rabbit run! After our purchased rabbit run failed to show up at our door we decided to deign and built it ourselves! So today daddy and I went to our local Wood merchants and bought LOTS of wood which they kindly cut to our exact measurements free of charge! that including the hinges and locks cost just under £60 so I was happy :D I've varnised/painted it with Rustic Oak pet safe paint today and am now waiting for day light to begin!

We were originally going to have it 7ft by 4 ft with the hutch on top but after lots of though we're now putting the hutch inside the run. You'll see why once it's done. But we're removing the two bottom doors so that it doesn't effect their running space much at all (it's a two storey hutch).

I'll post pictures tomorrow :D EHHHH!

This is to give a rough idea to what I hope it'll look like :D

Untitled-1.jpg

Very excited! My 2 little mini bunnies are getting a "pimped" out new rabbit run! After our purchased rabbit run failed to show up at our door we decided to deign and built it ourselves! So today daddy and I went to our local Wood merchants and bought LOTS of wood which they kindly cut to our exact measurements free of charge! that including the hinges and locks cost just under £60 so I was happy :D I've varnised/painted it with Rustic Oak pet safe paint today and am now waiting for day light to begin!

We were originally going to have it 7ft by 4 ft with the hutch on top but after lots of though we're now putting the hutch inside the run. You'll see why once it's done. But we're removing the two bottom doors so that it doesn't effect their running space much at all (it's a two storey hutch).

I'll post pictures tomorrow :D EHHHH!

ITS TOMORROW! ;) :D

Back