• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RabbitingOn

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
I got my first ever RabbitingOn yesterday and I hooked! :love: It's brilliant! I couldn't put it down my husband sat watching TV moaning are we watching this film or not and I had to take quick peeps at the mag while he was watching the film.:lol: I can't wait for the next one now I just wish I had loads of money so I could read the back issues and catch up on everything I've missed. Sad aren't I. :lol:

Not at all!! I only got my first one just before Christmas!! They have some really good info and stories in as well as cute pictures!!!

I've been a member of the RWA since 2002 and the magazine' Rabbiting On'
has always been a brilliant magazine. It covers so many aspects of rabbit welfare. I love the new clothing in this copy. Me thinks I might be buying something.

Enjoy reading it. :)

It comes with being a member of the rabbit welfare association. It's about £18 per year and u get the mag 4 times per year. Check out their website. I also got a free bag of the science select food and a jingle ball!

I've been a member of the RWA since 2002 and the magazine' Rabbiting On'
has always been a brilliant magazine. It covers so many aspects of rabbit welfare. I love the new clothing in this copy. Me thinks I might be buying something.

Enjoy reading it. :)

I'd love one of those A Hutch is Not Enough sweatshirts! Will have to start saving :lol:

Back