• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brotherly love - Binky and Shadow. Video Post 16

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love:

I'm currently rebonding Shadow and Binky, there is much grooming and snuggling at the moment.

There's still quite a bit of jigginess but it also includes a lot of grooming, they are just beautiful to watch together :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Eeeek, you're finally doing some bonding. :p :lol: I hope it all goes well. :thumb:

Indeed it is :D

Eeeek, you're finally doing some bonding. :p :lol: I hope it all goes well. :thumb:

:p He he

I nearly chickened out about 15 minutes in as it was constant humping, same as Artie was to Esme, but about 50-50 with these too. I panicked but then just let them get on with it. They look like a well established properly bonded pair, they are pushing each others heads out of the way when begging. They even both had their heads in the drinking bowl at the same time. I'm so glad I decided they should stay together.

I'm flipping freezing as no heating on and I'm just sitting around. It's given me the courage to see it though with the others now though as I feel as if I can spot the signs better. These two are so funny, the one doing the humping is also grooming the other :love::love: Shadow's eyes already look good from the grooming Binky has been doing. :D

Grooming:
PICT0040.jpg

Last edited:
It's looking good. :D My first sponsor buns were bonded brothers.

:D:D

These two really belong together. I considered rehoming them separately if they both had bad dental problems but even if they had, I think I would still have had to put them back together. I'm so glad they are together now, they've been madly grooming for the last hour. They really are a bonded pair that have been separated for a while :love::love::love:

:wave: Thanksies everybody.

They are doing amazingly well. I don't feel they are "bonding" but "bonded" which is wonderful because they've been completely separate here for nearly five weeks, though apart from the first week they've been able to see each other as their hutches were placed so that they could stay close. They are totally in synch when they come begging etc. I've even seen Shadow eating a bit of hay :D I was feeling really sorry for him when Binky was sitting in the litter tray nomming happily and Shadow couldn't join in but he did eat a few strands :love: I think the name Shadow will really suit as they will probably never be far apart :lol:

What a wonderful pic :love::love::love:

:wave: Thank you.

It's really done my little heart good seeing these two bunnies back together this weekend, it's made all the stress and worry so worthwhile :love::love:

A video of them exploring their new hutch:

Last edited:
I'm so glad they are back together :D I really was hoping you wouldn't rehome them separately :) I love them, I loved it when they were here with me, Binky used to Binky in the run when he saw me :lol:

How are their dental problems?

Awwwwww. :love:

I've forgotten who's who :oops: but was the dark one trying to eat a bit of hay that was stuck on his brother's botty at about 1.30? :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Back