• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies :D

>][Sly][<

Young Bun
here are my friends at home. :D

Sam

img2318u.jpg

img2319p.jpg

img2322s.jpg

Sam and poppy

img2321s.jpg

img2324w.jpg

Poppy in their digging box

img2332hl.jpg

This is my baby bunnie Puchi.. :love:

img2355f.jpg

img2354d.jpg

She love's playing here, in their digging box when my pair rabbit is on cage :D

img2350su.jpg

img2351fq.jpg

img2353t.jpg

img2352w.jpg

She's trying to be close to my pair.. sam welcomes her, except for poppy :(

See poppy's forehead? its BOLD! due to over grooming of sam, :)

Last edited:
I think that was the reason for asking where the OP is in the world - as some countries still have that kind of cage.

Be very careful with wire floors, it can cause many problems and give bunnies sore feet, this can happen for no reason sometimes but a wire floor could cause sore feet and obviously I'm sure you want to avoid any issues. I would put a thick layer of hay on the wire floors, good to eat and will be soft :) they are very cute x

I echo the above posts. Gorgeous, gorgeous buns :love::love::love:

But... I think they should have some hay (apologise if there is), and could you cover the floor with shredded paper? Wire can be quite uncomfortable, plus, you get rid of your papers! :D :wave:

i dont have stock for now.. Hay is rare here, and i need to order from my sister in California and send it here. :/

Is there anything else you give them to make sure they are getting fibre and wearing their teeth down? Your buns are lovely :)

No no.. im from asia.. Philippines :D

I thought so! :wave:

Can you put paper down on the floor of the cages, as the wire can hurt the bunnies feets.

How often do you get hay? I bet it's so rare :? It's good your sister gets you some from USA though.
:D

Grass is good too. Do people keep horses where you live? If they do you could ask them where they get hay. Very cute bunnies. :love:

yeah, i tried to put a bond paper for them to chew and rip.. but they pee on it, and make's their feet messy :/

i get a pack of hay once a month, so i gave them limited which can consume in a month. but they love to eat pellets than hay, -_-

Is there anything else you give them to make sure they are getting fibre and wearing their teeth down? Your buns are lovely :)

I think this is what people are concerned about, that they will not get enough fibre to wear down their ever growing teeth.

Most rabbits will prefer pellets over hay, but a rabbit should in most circumstances have a diet of 80-90% hay, with vegetables making up another 8% and pellets just 2%. Mine only get an egg cup of pellets a day, but they have unlimited hay.

Obviously it is a problem getting hold of hay in your country, could you get more sent over to you?

Do you give them grass, other vegetation? this can help wear down their teeth too. so things like cabbages,, herbs, pak choi, spinach

Back