• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just gave the Bunnies Birthdays!

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Sounds a bit weird but I've never known any of they're birthdays because Rosie "wasn't a good enough breeder" :censored: I saved Ted from being bred from and Grace and Elliot were from a preloved ad who only roughly knew how old they were.

All of them are in the correct year and only Teds is in the right month as I was told he was 6 months when I got him.

So they're birthdays are: (I picked the dates randomly within the right-ish month :lol:)

March 19th – Ted – Will be 1 year old
April 24th – Rosie – Will be 4 years old (I always swore she was older but after working it out today shes only 3 :oops:)
October 5th – Grace – Will be 4 years old
November 27th – Elliot – Will be 4 years old

Another excuse to buy them presents now, I missed out on that but no longer! :D:D

I love my bun buns :love::love::love:

Aww!! :love::love:

I dont know my buns real birthdays either..
I know George's roughly so i gave him the 10th Feb He is 1years old

I cant remember the day we gave Toffee :oops: I think its June :) He will be 5 this year

and the girls have their birthdays on 1st of April when i got them :love: they will be 3 this year :)

Back