• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new additin fancy

breeze

Mama Doe
who was named by the kids :lol: shes an early valentines present.had her afew weeks now and shes ace.:love:
IMG01079-20110211-1608.jpg

Beautiful!! I've been thinking about getting a tortoise in the future as I have allergies to pretty much everything with feathers, fur and dander! Is it hard to take care of tortoises?

Beautiful!! I've been thinking about getting a tortoise in the future as I have allergies to pretty much everything with feathers, fur and dander! Is it hard to take care of tortoises?

no not really,you just have make sure you have the correct set up,heating lighting etc and their diet is easy enough.fresh weeds etc and suppliments.all mine are giants but have brilliant persinalities :D

im useless at posting links but google shelledwarriors :D youll find everything you need to know there :wave:

Back