• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I hope you are all happy.

I have been holding them to mum to feed since the morning after they were born, twice a day.

But it appears something was wrong with them as they just died.

As some people seemed determined it was going to happen and claimed it was all down to my lack of care and knowledge. They then proceeded to slate me, insult me and drive me away.

They also started the whole "told you so", and asking stupid questions AFTER Buttercup's babies died, which did not help, as if I was offered their apparent "life saving advice" before the tragic event, things could have potentially been different, but they chose to hold back, wait, and then sl*g me off.

Thank you to all those who offered support and to those who offered advice non-sarcastically and tried to help me help the kits/mothers.

apologies, i have no idea what has gone on but regardless, i am very sorry to hear of your baby losses:(

I'm really sorry Kris. I think it was destined to end this way no matter how hard you tried.

I truly am very sorry.

I hope you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back