• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any ideas on what to get Beano for her birthday?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Hello :wave:

It will be Beano's first birthday the week after next and I am wondering what to get her, she has a lot of different toys but I want to get her something that her and Gordon can be kept busy with, something for them to concentrate on, any ideas?? What things do your bunnies love? They have a few plastic toys like jingly balls that they like but I'm thinking of something more natural for them. Anyone get anything from zooplus? I got their christmas presents from there and it also does fish/reptile stuff and my frogs birthday is a few days after hers so I could order there presents at the same time. Also can't be too expensive as I have told her just one or two things as I don't have a lot of money at the moment :oops: Thankyou for any ideas :D

Could you make them a specail forage box? Just fill a cardboard box with hay and put chunks of veg and a few treats inside. If you were getting her a toy I would go for something pink, as she is such a pretty girlie bun. :love:

Thankyou, I will see about doing something like that :) Gordon likes boxes, he has his box that he is peeking through the hole in it in my profile pic :love: I think I may get something from the hay experts, I have only just found that website and I like it :D Beano may look girly but she certaintly doesn't act it! :lol:

I hope there will be pictures of the birthday girl when the day comes. :love: Do Gordon and Beano get dried dandelion and plantain? They are two of Spenser's favourites, and would be good for mixing in with normal hay for a treat. Spenser is very good at picking the dandelion and plantain out of the hay. :roll:

I will take and put up some pics :) No, I will have a look at them thankyou :) Can't believe Beano will be 1 already!

Back