• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

victory for me!!!!!!!

shell1805

Mama Doe
(mini victory dance-woop woop)

ok now that that is out of my system, some of you may know that i have been having a hard time with my OH and his family about them looking after the buns when we are away. (long story short their dogs killed a wild bun and i was terrified of my buns going there but my OH was having none of it and basically said they were going there and thats that :()

well, i basically texed his mum saying that bella had been destroying stuff in our house (not true in the slightest ;)) and i thought it would be better they stay at our house and she just comes to feed them and check on them every day, i wouldnt want them ruining their house now would i ;):lol:

and..... she bought it, hook line and sinker! bella has a run that attaches to her cage so all i got to do is make jasper one and we're all set :D

im so relieved and happy right now :D:D:D

xx

Back