• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis has gone :( U/D PM results

Fran

Warren Veteran
What am I doing wrong :cry: :cry:

Going to get a PM done on him, wish I'd got one done on Piglet now :cry:

Last edited:
:cry::cry: I'm so sorry!! I can't believe it!:( I didn't see that Piglet had gone!

Binky free, beautiful bunnies. I hope you're reunited at the bridge.

Oh Fran I'm so heartbroken for you :( I know it can't bring them back but I do hope that a pm can at least give you some answers :(:( Hugs xxx

I'm so so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

I really don't believe you are doing anything wrong, you've just been incredibly unlucky.

My heart goes out to you for the last 12 months :cry::cry::cry:

Yes he was :cry:

What an awful, awful thing for you to be going through :cry: As Santa says, a PM cant change what has happened, but maybe it might give some reason as to 'why'.

This tragedy could happen to any one of us regardless of how much care we give our Rabbits. I lost 3 sisters in a 48 hour period with absolutely no warning at all. The shock was such that I felt numb at first so I truly empathise with you right now :cry:

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) :cry:

What an awful, awful thing for you to be going through :cry: As Santa says, a PM cant change what has happened, but maybe it might give some reason as to 'why'.

This tragedy could happen to any one of us regardless of how much care we give our Rabbits. I lost 3 sisters in a 48 hour period with absolutely no warning at all. The shock was such that I felt numb at first so I truly empathise with you right now :cry:

((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) :cry:

Thank you Jane and everyone else for your comments.

I've lost 5 rabbits in under a year now, when will this heartbreak end :cry: :cry:

Back