• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever worry about your buns getting older?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi and Win will be 2 soon, I know thats not much, but its more than just a few months old....their adults now.....how time flies!!

Sometimes Dutchie is about 4 and a half now and he is a bit quieter than when I got him. Cant wait for the day A and E calm down a bit :lol:

Benji's six this year:(

I know that potentially he still has a lot of years left in him, but that doesn't make it easier!:lol:

Yeah I like my buns being around 0-3 years old. Jack is just over 2 now and Ben and Timothy were probably born a couple weeks from now. I can't believe its been so long since I've had them...

Rimmi and Win will be 2 soon, I know thats not much, but its more than just a few months old....their adults now.....how time flies!!

Mine are the same age as Rimmi then. I worry about one going and the other being left. Then I worry about something else then I worry about something else!! These bunnies - they make your nerves bad don't they?! :roll:

Mine are the same age as Rimmi then. I worry about one going and the other being left. Then I worry about something else then I worry about something else!! These bunnies - they make your nerves bad don't they?! :roll:

Yep! Before I got Winter, I used to worry about Rimmi not eating enough hay - now I have Win as a role model, theyre eating me out of hay and home!! :lol:

I have Frenchies. I worry all the time about them getting older. I know I only have a very limited time with them. Eddie's nearly two and a half. ....that's practically middle aged.:( The other two are just over 1, and healthy, so I'm not so bad with them, but Ed has health problems and is my special boy, so he causes me a lot of angst!

Saying that....I love Frenchies and their personalities so much. They might have a short life, but it's a happy life! :love:

I can't believe Rimmi is 2!!!:shock: He's still so diddy!:love::love:

Yes..after losing my Daisy last week, she was 9 years old..I realised my only remaining "own" bunny who was always the youngster is Shady..and he is over 6
Of the permanent Honeybunnies here
George must be 8 1/2...Hettie at least 6..Chrissie at least 6 could be more..

My Mr Bubbles is 6 this year. I keep telling myself he could have many years left, but I do worry about losing him :(.

I always worry about mine getting older :( Time passes too quickly!

Toffee is 5! this year!
The girls are 3 this year
and George was 1 thursday

I worry about health problems as they get older... i am constantly making sure Toffee is still healthy etc, watching him go about his day making sure he is still acting the same :oops: I think i worry about him more because he only has one eye...
I still constantly check the other three over and make sure they are still acting the same too.
I also check every morning and night that they eat their breakfast/dinner. I have to see everybun eat atleast three pellets :oops: But they always eat more :lol:

All of Flash's relatives and all the bunnies I had previously before getting involed in the RSPCA will be four or older from June onwards and they are heading towards old age all together, and if they make it, I will likely lose some of the most special rabbits all in quick succession. This year Angel, Star, Sunny, Lightning, Hope, Dusk and Dawn will be 4 (3-4 June), The Dopeys will be 5 (25th June), Badger will be 5 (if he gets there, 22nd October) and Sky (and Moon RIP) will somehow be 6 (10th October), and Sandy already turned 5 this year (1st January).

Flash should be turning 6 soon (March 12th), but obviously won't be.

The others that I have we are unsure of ages, but have a reasonable close idea with Wish, Flame and Autumn but only a vague guess on Roger and Candyfloss. Roger and Floss have both been here two and a half years now, so are at least 3 (Roger in particular may be older). Wish and Flame would not be expected to reach their life span but I would hope Autumn will.

Its scary and it terrifies me that me and my original crew are heading towards them all being old together- I don't even know how they are still alive to be honest, some of them.

It scares me. Greatly. Yes.

I worry more about them not getting older, if that makes sense.

The idea of them being old and more frail is a worry but at least I know they got to 'a good age'.

I've now lost two at about 4 years old and 2 at about 8 months old - I'm more scared of losing younger ones and feeling I failed them.

I know! How time flies! Nearly 2 years ago and Winter, her Mummy and siblings were bought into rescues as 2 week olds and she became my favourite foster :oops:
I can't believe the boys are so grown up! They're sooooo tiny!
I worry so much about Toffee though, I've lost count of how old he'll be this May, around the 8/9 mark :(

I know! How time flies! Nearly 2 years ago and Winter, her Mummy and siblings were bought into rescues as 2 week olds and she became my favourite foster :oops:
I can't believe the boys are so grown up! They're sooooo tiny!
I worry so much about Toffee though, I've lost count of how old he'll be this May, around the 8/9 mark :(

Time flies! I remember those awesomely cute photos of them in the dolls house :love::love::love::love:

Time flies! I remember those awesomely cute photos of them in the dolls house :love::love::love::love:

Oh yeah, and in the teacups! How cruel of me :lol:
I went out in Cheltenham last night and thought that I wasn't too far from her :)
I can't wait to see her sometime when you're free :)

I dont really worry about them getting older, I'm just happy they have made it to the ages they have!
Sydnee is 6 and Angel is 7 :love:

I do worry about them getting older before I can move into my own house and they can be house rabbits. I just want them to be able to live inside in the warm during winter as they get older.

They will be 7 this year and I keep telling them they have to live to be at least 12 because of all the money I have spent on them:lol:.

I worry more about them not getting older, if that makes sense.

The idea of them being old and more frail is a worry but at least I know they got to 'a good age'.

I've now lost two at about 4 years old and 2 at about 8 months old - I'm more scared of losing younger ones and feeling I failed them.

Exactly this ^^

We will deal with whatever comes our way when they are older but I want them to have many happy healthy years first!

Back