• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentines weekend bunny style

weeble

Chloe: The mummy went and picked a parcel up today - it had my name and your name on it
Bella: Im sure thats a mistake its probably just for me. What is it anyway.
Chloe: Dont know the mummy said it was a surprise from an admirer and that we weren't supposed to open it until the weekend and that the boys aren't allowed to see.
Bella: Oooooo cant wait.......
valentinesbunny001.jpg

valentinesbunny002.jpg

Bella: Look its from Beige - gosh that buck is so handsome. Look at all the kisses he has put on it I bet they are for me really not you
valentinesbunny004.jpg

valentinesbunny003.jpg

Chloe: I dont care they are nommy. Quick!!! Fudge and Dutchie and coming hide the biscuits!!:shock:

Happy Valentine's weekend Bella & Chloe

Beige: I hope you enjoy the Valentine's nom noms girls. I would like to say I baked them with my own paws but I didn't I bought them off Grin on the fundraising thread. Baking is for does anyway.

Bella: Yes Beige baking is for does along with tidying and nest making. Bucks like you need to be in charge of important things like security

Aww, lucky ladies! What a thoughtful gift! :love:

Beige: I hope you enjoy the Valentine's nom noms girls. I would like to say I baked them with my own paws but I didn't I bought them off Grin on the fundraising thread. Baking is for does anyway.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chloe: The mummy went and picked a parcel up today - it had my name and your name on it
Bella: Im sure thats a mistake its probably just for me. What is it anyway.
Chloe: Dont know the mummy said it was a surprise from an admirer and that we weren't supposed to open it until the weekend and that the boys aren't allowed to see.
Bella: Oooooo cant wait.......
valentinesbunny001.jpg

valentinesbunny002.jpg

Bella: Look its from Beige - gosh that buck is so handsome. Look at all the kisses he has put on it I bet they are for me really not you
valentinesbunny004.jpg

valentinesbunny003.jpg

Chloe: I dont care they are nommy. Quick!!! Fudge and Dutchie and coming hide the biscuits!!:shock:

so cute.. are they allowed to eat that?

Back