• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice deep fast delivery sturdy litter boxes?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any links to anywhere that i can get nice deep and large strong litter trays very quickly- pref next day, or am i looking at £10.00 for each for something along the lines of pah quality ones? I need quite a few and i just feel wrong spending so much money on litter boxes when you can get a shed or something for the same price!

Thanks.

:wave:I was looking at the Wilkinsons cat litter boxes in there the other day and thinking they were pretty deep and good value for money. I did also buy one for mine at B and M for £2.99 that I thought was reasonable 2 wks ago.. one of those underbed ones all online :wave:

Does anyone have any links to anywhere that i can get nice deep and large strong litter trays very quickly- pref next day, or am i looking at £10.00 for each for something along the lines of pah quality ones? I need quite a few and i just feel wrong spending so much money on litter boxes when you can get a shed or something for the same price!

Thanks.

:wave: I got mine from bunnymail... but just checked their site & they don't do them anymore :shock:

Have found this site though... http://www.penstone-petstore.co.uk/...er_Trays_and_Accessories_136.html&CatalogBody they appear to be the same design ..
If they are the same... then great as very robust & extra deep to prevent little wees going overboard :D

Last edited:
B&Q also do those massive tub boxes for garage storage - they are huge and high sided but with a dropped front so perfect for litter trays. Think the big ones were £8 last time I looked and they do deliver.

Back