• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming Poster- Any suggestions?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
My vets have said i can put up a rehoming poster in the surgery. Does anyone have any suggestions on where i can get something nice laminated and printed with some photos' of buns for rehoming and the rescues details. I'd appreciate any help.

Staples I think will print/laminate etc and choices of card/colour...I'm not sure how much it would be though or whether you have to do the design :roll:

If the photos are going to be of buns currently available, and hence will need to be changed quite regularly, then I think it would work out better (i.e. much cheaper) to just print out on paper.

If it's going to be up longer term, then I'm sure you must have local printing/sign-writing firms who do cheap printing/laminating/etc. Try the Yellow Pages or google

Thanks for this. I think I'll put sanctuary buns on the poster and offer the option to sponsor etc or rehome . They can then come through to my premises and have a look at the bunnies available if they are local. It's just something to attract interest initially. I mainly want it to be know there is a rescue in the area with bunnies available. I don't think the poster matters that much, it's just a starting point really.

We print ours out ourself. The problem is, if your putting 'flyers' up around vets/pet shops etc, sometimes when you go back theyre not their so i wouldnt waste your money on professional printing etc. We normally do A4/A5posters with a pic of the animal, the rescue name and charity no at the top, description etc of the animal and then contact details x

You could buy laminating sheets for a pound and a laminator from tescos for about £20 .. This way you can laminate whenever you want and it would be free.

You could buy laminating sheets for a pound and a laminator from tescos for about £20 .. This way you can laminate whenever you want and it would be free.

Thanks- so i can design it on the pc- add the pictures- laminate it myself - save printing costs etc. Okay i think this sounds like the best plan :) I didn't even think about getting a laminator! x

We print ours out ourself. The problem is, if your putting 'flyers' up around vets/pet shops etc, sometimes when you go back theyre not their so i wouldnt waste your money on professional printing etc. We normally do A4/A5posters with a pic of the animal, the rescue name and charity no at the top, description etc of the animal and then contact details x

What do you print on- just normal paper or can you get glossy paper or other material?

What do you print on- just normal paper or can you get glossy paper or other material?

Normal paper :) For posters that are going to be up for a short time, like rehoming posters we just use normal paper. For other things like advertising the branch and the things we offer/do i always laminate them :)

You should print on normal a4 paper as it gets glossy when laminated.
And you shouldn't really laminate it as it gets thrown away when the rabbit gets re homed.:D

Normal paper :) For posters that are going to be up for a short time, like rehoming posters we just use normal paper. For other things like advertising the branch and the things we offer/do i always laminate them :)

Thanks - yes i want to advertise location etc and just the fact we exist and where to come for a bunny - so I'll try put a bunny on just as a photo rather than a rehoming poster in particular.

Back