• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

argh!!

Domino27

Mama Doe
My bun is driving me bonkers....she has ruined ALL my paint work now and not by chewing the corners but stripping the paint off in long lengths. She has also now started to go back upstairs and play hide and seek in the back bedroom. He is a DREAM in comparison! I wouldn't mind if they had no hay, food, water, toys, boxes etc but there are LOADS of stuff to chew on.
She is being extremely naughty....
Anyone else having problems?!

My Lola has taken chunks out of my wallpaper in the living room, I just leave her to it now she soon stops when she doesnt get the attention:lol:

My skirting boards have taken a little beating but nothing that can't be sanded down and repainted..

xxx

I've done this twice now in 4 months....it doesn't help with me having some sort of ocd aka "monica geller" cleaning disease....

My bun is driving me bonkers....she has ruined ALL my paint work now and not by chewing the corners but stripping the paint off in long lengths. She has also now started to go back upstairs and play hide and seek in the back bedroom. He is a DREAM in comparison! I wouldn't mind if they had no hay, food, water, toys, boxes etc but there are LOADS of stuff to chew on.
She is being extremely naughty....
Anyone else having problems?!

im constantly having problems :lol: u get use to after a while.

funnily enough my skirting boards are the one thing that has survived the destructor that is bella :roll:
it doesnt matter how many toys i get her she always wants what she cant have, oh and i cant count how many rugs she has de-threaded over the years :roll: x

As a bunny owner ... Get used to it!! :wave:.. Its their nature not their fault. Cheeks has stripped a whole room of wall paper so where she goes I don't have wallpaper or visible wires. Both her and Tilly ruined an expensive rug in the lounge so I got a cheap one from Ikea. If they wreck it so be it. As I type munchkin is chewing the carpet on the landing because , even though he has a boxful of toys , Im on here and not giving him what he wants :)
Buns are not and never will be like cats and dogs as pets and it's up to us as owners ( sorry I'm laughing here as they own me) to realise they will chew what they want. I 'm not a scruff and I used to like having a tidy house but since having buns ( and I'd rather have them any day of the month as they give me so much pleasure) my standards have had to drop :) . Yes I get peed off when they wreck something but as I said before they are rabbits!. Mine have got easier as they've got older but still like to wind me up :D

Last edited:
As a bunny owner ... Get used to it!! :wave:.. Its their nature not their fault. Cheeks has stripped a whole room of wall paper so where she goes I don't have wallpaper or visible wires. Both her and Tilly ruined an expensive rug in the lounge so I got a cheap one from Ikea. If they wreck it so be it. As I type munchkin is chewing the carpet on the landing because , even though he has a boxful of toys , Im on here and not giving him what he wants :)
Buns are not and never will be like cats and dogs as pets and it's up to us as owners ( sorry I'm laughing here as they own me) to realise they will chew what they want. I 'm not a scruff and I used to like having a tidy house but since having buns ( and I'd rather have them any day of the month as they give me so much pleasure) my standards have had to drop :) . Yes I get peed off when they wreck something but as I said before they are rabbits!. Mine have got easier as they've got older but still like to wind me up :D

I was just having a moan, I've had rabbits before and I know what to :wave:expect. I know they're not like dogs or cats, I've never owned one of them anyway. Nor was I saying anyone has a stuffy house, I do have a "everything must look nice" problem and have repainted lots of things in the past yr! I have no kids btw either so that may have to change if I do!
I was merely having a moan!

Last week the Internet cable and the mouse cable were destroyed. The stairs are being chewed (polished wood, no carpet) and also the door has had a bit of a nibble.

I've told him he is going to live in a hutch outside if he doesn't buck his ideas up :roll:

:lol: Its a learning curve! Bunny proofing FTW!

I found my learning curve was slow :lol: Because I thought all bunnies would be the same. Nope!

Back