• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie says "it's a hard life being a piggy..."

Hanlou

Mama Doe
"Yawwwwnnnnn......." ;)

P1090960.jpg

P1090976.jpg

P1090968.jpg

....... Ronnie says "thank you missus thumpinbun 'cos my bed is verrrryyy comfy!"

The bed was from the fundraiser (( Here )) - it washed well and doesn't get soggy at all. It's a big hit with the boys! :D

Tommy was busy nomming hay but wanted in on the photoshoot...

P1090966.jpg

P1090964.jpg

...... and he says that the piece of hay on his head is *supposed* to be there...... ;)

You know that feeling when somethings so cute that you just cant express it in words?? Thats how Im feeling about your sleepy pig :love::love::love::lol:

Awwww thank you! :D xx

Ronnie never so much as flinched while I was taking those pics - he was in such a deep sleep! They make us laugh every single day, bless 'em!

Can I use these pictures as advertisements? :love::love:

You certainly can! :D xx

Thank you everyone! :love:

I shall try and get more pics - I really, really wish I had a video 'cam because watching those 'cute butts' waddling around is absolutely priceless! :lol:

Since they've been living in a more 'open' set-up they've just got more and more cheeky and confident. When they're out in the pet room they come and sit on our feet begging for treats! Ronnie is the more laid-back of the two and Tommy is more vocal. xx

Back