• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop Press! Bunny is having an identity crisis! Meet Smartie, formally known as Bruce

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
New thread started entitled 'Name that Bun' Silly hoomins can't make up their mind what my name is, please help and find me my name by placing your votes on the new thread mentioned above. :D

Some of you may have seen Bruce on this forum before, he was being fostered by Barvarian Bunny. You might remember Graham, as without you I probably wouldn't have found him. I thought I'd let everyone know that I have adopted him now and I hope to bond him with Peanut soon. Fingers crossed as I'd love for him to have his forever home with us :love:

Last edited:
I have a few on my phone that I took last night. They're a bit grainy but I'll see if I can post a couple of them up tomorrow.

:wave: Hello Smartie! So glad to see you've found a lovely new home.
Good luck for the bonding with Peanut.
You make a beautiful couple!! I'll be looking out for the wedding pics. :D

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone. I can't take any credit with the bonding though as Janice has agreed to help me with that. Thank you Janice :D

Back