• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you feed any particular

I've just stopped giving mine carrot but I used to buy Tescos organic bunched carrots with the leafy bits.

Wow, mine get some bits of Tesco Market value ones because they're the ones we eat.:( There are some pampered buns out there! I normally give them a few of the peelings and tops as a treat.:roll:

snowball just gets whatever carrots i have bought for my son.
usually the cheapest :oops:

only because we live on £48 a week and can't afford fancier stuff lol (no i am not ashamed to admit that we are paupers LOL)

Mine have them in small quantities but they have what ever we have, whether it's values ones or posh ones that are on offer..

xxxx

type of carrots to your bunnies, mine have chardeney carrots from morrisons :wave:

not quite sure but its a mix up of co op carrots, netto carrots which are rubish, or morrisions but i dont know wat type lol

scooter on a carrot ban at the moment. :D

I buy the pre-diced carrots (so like carrot sticks) from Sainsbury's as Terry's young and Pomme is too young for veg so I don't want to give him large amounts of veg yet. :wave:

Mine eat either home grown (during the summer/autumn :D) but normally they get Sainsburys Basics. I tried them on all sorts but for some reason (happily for me) they seem to like those best!! Good bunnies choosing the cheap option for a change!

Back