• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

petplan insurance

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my bunnies are insured with petplan, renewal for locksley has come up i recieved letter today, i pay by direct debit, so the way im reading the letter am i right in thinking i don;t need to contact them and direct debit will still continue to be taken out for him each month?

Last edited:
Yes I think that's what happened with our Petplan insurance. With a lot of insurances nowadays, it just carries on unless you tell them eitherwise.

Yes I think that's what happened with our Petplan insurance. With a lot of insurances nowadays, it just carries on unless you tell them eitherwise.

thankyou, i just showed dad the letter and he said the same thing, it said its like his car insurance carries on unless you decide that come renewal you don;t want to renew anymore, say if costs go up to much etc, at least thats easy enough :)

Spenser's with Petplan - I expect I'll get a renewal notice in April. Took it out in May I think.

Sometimes the premium will go up and sometimes the excess will go up. But I don't think it's ever a huge amount. They don't put it up because you've claimed.

Back