• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Life is better with bunnies.

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Who agrees? They take up all your time, all your money, and all your energy. You worry about them 24/7, yet life is so much better with bunnies.

My two are my best friends, they cheer me up, keep me company and make me smile. :love:

i 70% agree the rest is because i dont get to spend much time with him and at the moment hes being arckward. i do have a good bond with him but that has taken ages to do. :D still worth it though :lol:

cant wiat until i have my own flat, it will be bunnys galour and of course scooter will have a couple of gfs if possible and a room to himself and hell be free ranged :D:D:D:D:):lol::lol:

My house wouldn't be a home if there weren't two cats sleeping on my bed or three rabbits eating my garden.

Nothing wrong with that! When it's really cold one of mine gets into bed with me and sleeps with his head on my pillow.:oops:

Yeah, she does this too. And sits on my lap when I go to the loo, or on the side of the bath when im in the bath... I think she has seperation issues.

Yeah, she does this too. And sits on my lap when I go to the loo, or on the side of the bath when im in the bath... I think she has seperation issues.

But isn't it better to have a cat with separation issues than one who is aloof and certainly doesn't think your lap is for sitting on. I don't know what it's like to be on my computer or watching TV without one on my lap and the other yowling 'my turn'. Best on lap, though, is a cat and a rabbit together.

But isn't it better to have a cat with separation issues than one who is aloof and certainly doesn't think your lap is for sitting on. I don't know what it's like to be on my computer or watching TV without one on my lap and the other yowling 'my turn'. Best on lap, though, is a cat and a rabbit together.

Oh of course, I'm just being sarcastic, Shes a lovely cat.

Back