• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Boudicca (and Daisy!)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
How is Miss Daisy's diet going?

And is Dudders still ripping it out of her for her bunny bumps? :shock:

I feel so sorry for Daisy on her diet. :( She's beeen on it for ages and rumour has it she hasn't lost much.

rumour has it she hasn't lost much.

Daisy: It's lies all lies! *dramatic pose furry paw to forehead* I is wasting away, I is a mere shadow of my former gorgeousness! woe is me, unhappiness is a bunneh called Daisy :(

Dudley: Urm Daisy you looks completely the same, I is not seeing any 'wasting away'!!

Daisy: *momentarily forgetting woefullness* well get your furry butt to specsavers!!!!!

The Mummy: I'm afraid to say I can confirm there has been no wasting away on Daisys part however Dudley is looking thinner :shock: I have a suspicion that the less veg I put down the faster Daisy eats to get her normal portion and Dudders gets less!!! It's time for a separate feeding regime!!!

Daisy: It's lies all lies! *dramatic pose furry paw to forehead* I is wasting away, I is a mere shadow of my former gorgeousness! woe is me, unhappiness is a bunneh called Daisy :(

Dudley: Urm Daisy you looks completely the same, I is not seeing any 'wasting away'!!

Daisy: *momentarily forgetting woefullness* well get your furry butt to specsavers!!!!!

The Mummy: I'm afraid to say I can confirm there has been no wasting away on Daisys part however Dudley is looking thinner :shock: I have a suspicion that the less veg I put down the faster Daisy eats to get her normal portion and Dudders gets less!!! It's time for a separate feeding regime!!!

Oh dear, not on Valentine's weekend, I hope. :love:

Dandelion you are the perfect Gentlebun, Daisy says thank you for the compliment... at least I think that's what she said... she's currently in the hay basket with her mouth stuffed with hay!!!

Missed this didnt i :roll:

Sorry to hear Daisy's not doing so great in the weight loss stakes.

Ginger: Daisy, i've put on 100 grams in 3 weeks :shock: :wave:

This made me laugh out loud!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back