• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed at Kirkby Pet Welfare (Nottinghamshire) - Sunday and Monday

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Celia at Kirkby Pet Welfare isn't well and needs help on Sunday and Monday when she will be on her own. I know finding help for Monday is a long shot as most people will be working, but if we could just cover Sunday that would be really good.

It will just involve feeding as all cleaning out has been done (half yesterday and I finished off the other half this morning). Feeding normally takes two people a couple of hours, but if Celia is on her own then it will take her several hours especially as she really isn't well.

If you can offer any help, please contact Celia directly 01623 753883.

I definitely can't do Monday as I'm working, but if we can't find help for Sunday then I will try and shuffle my own commitments so that I can go.

Thanks

Tracy

I was going to post something about Celia needing help. She is really suffering. She phoned me a couple of nights ago and I didn't even recognise her voice she was so poorly.:(

If anyone could get over and just clean out, feed and water the bunnies on Sunday then at least it would be something. I am afraid we have a fundraiser on Sunday and I am at work on Monday so when I get back I'll have all my own tribe to do.:roll:

Aww bless. I hope she gets better soon! I've got the Monday after booked as holiday from work, but that doesn't really help :(

I was going to post something about Celia needing help. She is really suffering. She phoned me a couple of nights ago and I didn't even recognise her voice she was so poorly.:(

If anyone could get over and just clean out, feed and water the bunnies on Sunday then at least it would be something. I am afraid we have a fundraiser on Sunday and I am at work on Monday so when I get back I'll have all my own tribe to do.:roll:

No cleaning out is needed - has been done by Kath yesterday and me this morning. On Sunday it will be just feeding and watering. :)

Celia is suffering and in a state where most people would have taken to their bed. :(

:( I feel bad because I usually go on Sunday but I'm at home this weekend.
Celia was getting poorly last week. It sounds like she's no better :(

Rob and I have contacted Celia. We're doing the feeding on Sunday.:wave:
I hope somebody can do Monday, because, sadly, we can't.:(

I really wish I could drive as I am doing nothing on monday but I'm from Cambs and cant get there :(

I hope someone manages to get there to help though. x

Rob and I have contacted Celia. We're doing the feeding on Sunday.:wave:
I hope somebody can do Monday, because, sadly, we can't.:(

Oh that's fantastic Poly. Thank you. :D

I think finding help for Monday is going to be very difficult as most people will be working.

That's great that there's someone for Sunday!
I can probably do Monday to make up for missing Sunday. Was going to go back to Nottingham Monday morning but it doesn't matter if I make it Sunday evening instead.

Back