• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another baby gone to home today...

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
.....but im 100% confident it went to the best home ever....little bunny appeared to be very comfortable with its new mummy....:)

:D she's been a complete delight. She recovered from the journey really quickly and has been eating like there's no tomorrow.
We have left her in peace, snoozing in a tube. She's wonderful. It was lovely to meet you and your little girl x x

:D she's been a complete delight. She recovered from the journey really quickly and has been eating like there's no tomorrow.
We have left her in peace, snoozing in a tube. She's wonderful. It was lovely to meet you and your little girl x x

:shock:

You got a baby bunny Bink? :D

i knew she would...shes a great little bunny :) i told you she eats the most but shes the skinnest lol. its was lovely meeting you and your mum too :) (i think she was your mum:oops:)
x

Back