• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Year of YOUR Rabbit - COUPLE OF PHOTOS ADDED

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may know already that one of the MMC supporters has booked a hall and organised a rabbity event for folks to come and see how to care for their rabbits. I have been asked to be there in my Rabbit Crossing capacity as I am local and so will The Hay Experts and of course Make Mine Chocolate!, together with Gill Tose, local vet who is giving health checks and advice.

If you fancy coming along, it's free to get in, there will be refreshments and some things to do too!

It would be great to say hi.

File0167.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds great and I don't live too far away which is good. It's our anniversary that day so it all depends if my OH has organised something nice for day, I doubt he will have done though :roll: :lol: so you may well see us there.

P.s. It's mandatory that when RUers attend such an event... they have to wear a name badge with their user name on it;) :lol: You are not allowed to turn up ingognito :lol::lol:

ha ha, watch this space and be careful what you wish for :lol::lol:

Oooh!! Ooooh!!! :shock: Pleeeeeease!!! If something happens in Belfast I'm in!! There's Cerys in Asissi too and some members from Belfast!! Pleeeeeeease!!! We need help on bunny awareness over here!! I try to hand out Rabbit Welfare leafleats where ever I can but it's not enough.:cry:

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it :D

I must write myself a shopping list for The Hay Experts and Make Mine Chocolate and email Lisa to ask her to bring it along for me; save on the postage and all that :)

Back