• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Hay Experts Order UD: It's here, with Pictures!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I'd never ordered from them before, but placed an order at 3pm yesterday.

Immediately, got an email, then another and this morning, an email to even tell me the hour slot it was going to be delivered in! :shock:

How cool is that?

I'm probably really excited and everyone knows all this :lol:

Just a few little bits and some hay on the way, but im sadly excited :oops:

Last edited:

Immediately, got an email, then another and this morning, an email to even tell me the hour slot it was going to be delivered in! :shock:

How cool is that?

Their awesome customer service is the reason I always use Hay Experts, and how useful is the 1 hour time slot!!

The Hay Experts certainly offer a very good service. I still usually order from Animal Magic, partly because Spenser prefers their sample bags and I can order multiples of the ones he really likes. Also I think purchases of these sample bags still count towards an ongoing fundraiser for BARC. :)

The Hay Experts certainly offer a very good service. I still usually order from Animal Magic, partly because Spenser prefers their sample bags and I can order multiples of the ones he really likes. Also I think purchases of these sample bags still count towards an ongoing fundraiser for BARC. :)

My only reason for not Susie, was that they didnt reply to my enquiries email.

Working in Customer Services (at times) myself, i know how important it can be.

I have used them in the past however, and found them to be very good :wave:

Just THE had what i wanted, and i could get it before the weekend :)

I love THE :love: The one hour delivery slot means I can nip home for work & use it as my lunch break so I never miss a parcel :lol:

How cool is that?

Yes I was impressed by all the emails and the time slot too! I received my 2nd order on wed, just in time for Honey coming home from her op, so she had some yummy hays to tempt her to eat! I always get excited when I've got a parcel coming :) and these days all my spare cash goes on bunny things :lol:

How cool is that?

im gonna start ordering things online too just seems like a better idea. i only had about half a bag of hay yesterday and decided i wasnt going to give scooter just a handful, so i poured the whole thing out he went crazy.:lol::D

think i definitely might try them if nobody's ever had a problem then i was worried that i might have trouble with something.:)

I love the bunny bed o'linum from them, hardly anyone stocks it and they always have it on 3 for 2. It makes fab litter and keeps the wet at the bottom and the top dry. Bit like pampers for bunnies :lol::lol:

:love: The Hay Experts are wonderful. :love::love:

The one hour time slot is brilliant too. Usually if I've had an email the night before saying the parcel has been despatched I check that morning to see when the parcel will be arriving.

Am I right in thinking that Lisa who runs it is heavily involved with either Make Mine Chocolate/The Rabbit Crossing? Another darn good reason for buying from THE.

:love: The Hay Experts are wonderful. :love::love:

The one hour time slot is brilliant too. Usually if I've had an email the night before saying the parcel has been despatched I check that morning to see when the parcel will be arriving.

Am I right in thinking that Lisa who runs it is heavily involved with either Make Mine Chocolate/The Rabbit Crossing? Another darn good reason for buying from THE.

I believe so, theres a whole section of MMC stuff on there :love:

THE would be better if they offered free delivery for over a particular spend.
Thats the only fault i see!

Back