• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Fleeces anyone know where?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I want a couple of decent fairly thick fleeces (not the cheap £1 from 99p shop type shops).

Want one for upstairs on the landing for the buns and one for the living room.

I'm heading out later to Asda to check their home area, but anyone got any other ideas?

Cheers :)

Less than £5 for 2 is preferable :wave:

Thanks Becky, will have a look.

Should add, neutral/brown colouring preferable :oops: Matches in with the decorations then :lol:

:lol::lol: Think the ones at asda come in 3 colours, red, brown or cream :) Theyre ok for the money and are quite big so can be folded. They just arent as thick as some fleece you get x

Have you tried the vetbeds? You can wash these and they are non slip. My buns really love them as they are very warm in cold weather.

:wave:

I used to work for Dunelm, so i can vouch for them :lol:

Sometimes they have allocation stock, and fleeces are on there very cheap! Like £2 ish :D

Quality is quite good too.

B&M do the cheap pet ones but if you go into the household section they do better and thicker ones for the home.

IKEA fleece for a quid!

I use these for my piggy cage on top of some towels and a shower curtain to absorb the wee. They wash up lovely in a little non-chlorine bleach and a tiny bit of laundry detergent (don't use fabric softener, dryer sheets or scented detergent as this leaves residue on the fleece which reduces its absorbency).

irma-throw-blue__30464_PE118970_S4.jpg

AMETHYST

I want a couple of decent fairly thick fleeces (not the cheap £1 from 99p shop type shops).

Want one for upstairs on the landing for the buns and one for the living room.

I'm heading out later to Asda to check their home area, but anyone got any other ideas?

Cheers :)

Less than £5 for 2 is preferable :wave:

Do you have primark? or B&M? I buy cheep ones for the piggies to bed in here but they also have the good fluffy ones - cheepest I've seen. I'm in Belfast tho.

i recommend the ikea ones! i have loads and you can get nice cream ones too. Ruby eats them though!

Back