• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Chudleigh Flint / A lot brighter this morning.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know we seem to get one bunny better and then another is ill, I think Chudleigh has tummy ache, I have given him the usual tummy rubs and we have given him meds and a little pineapple juice and he is now on 'bun watch' . He was smashing this morning.

Could I have some Vibes for please for our little Nethie Chuds

'Thank You'

Last edited:
Oh no, you've had so many poorly bunnies its not fair :( Lots of vibes for little Chudleigh, I hope he perks up quickly and doesn't need a vet trip xx

oh Maysie :( it's so unfair that you keep getting poorly buns. Sending Chudleigh Fllint lots and lots of vibes xxx

How is Chudleigh this morning?

Sending lots of get well vibes for him x

Well I stopped up till about 3.00 in the morning with him and we moved him in a pet carrier with some vet bed and water and hay in it and put him in the lounge and Mike slept on the sofa all night next to him, and Chudleigh seems a lot brighter this morning.

Well I stopped up till about 3.00 in the morning with him and we moved him in a pet carrier with some vet bed and water and hay in it and put him in the lounge and Mike slept on the sofa all night next to him, and Chudleigh seems a lot brighter this morning.

Here's hoping it's passed and Chudleigh continues to improve (and you get some sleep!)
:wave:

Keeping up vibes - hope Chudleigh is soon his normal self. Mummy and Daddy Tucker must be very tired! xx

Back