• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunneh kishes

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Feeling really sad tonight but had to come on for a few minutes just to post this.
OH and I are having a rough time (almost breaking up...) So, I came downstairs to sit in the pen with Dexie, Pumkin and the babies. Felt really nice being all cooped up in there with them.
Anyway... they all must have sensed me feeling so down. I have officially be groomed from head to toe by every single one of them! (even Dexie, although his grooming was more teeny little nips up and down my body!)
I then bent down to give them kisses back and every one of the babys popped up on their back legs, periscoping to give me a good little peck on the lips with their noses.
I may not be 100% but they've allowed me to find the strength to carry on tonight.

:)

:love:So sweet:love: I am sorry you are having a rough time right now:( Bunnies can be so amazing. People do not understand why I love my rabbits so very much but without them, I would be a complete mental wreck. I love bunny therapy.

I hope things work out the way you want them to.{{{hugs}}

I'm sorry, sounds liek a rough time. I hope you and your OH can sort things out. Bunnies are amazing at picking up on how you are feeling and cheering you up when needs be ;) Glad they have made you feel a bit better xxx

Back