• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little madam.....

shell1805

Mama Doe
bella has destroyed/ripped some of my art work :cry:

i know it was my own fault i was working on it in the front room and went to get a drink, she ripped it and ive managed to salvage some of it but its the fact that it will now never be what i wanted it to be :cry:

xx

Last edited:
Please post again tomorrowto let us know Bella's ok.:roll:

Sorry about your artwork, hope you manage to salvage it ok.

she didnt eat any of it so its not a case of her being affected by it. i literally walked in and 'RIPPPPPPP' :cry:
if i didnt love her as much as i do :censored:

Last edited:
No,no, no. I wasn't worried about her eating it, it was more in case you've locked her up in a tiny hutch, never to see the light of day again:lol::lol:

:lol: trust me i thought about it, my OH had no idea what had happened. he walks in to me balling my eye balls out holding bella and he thought she had died :shock:
she is now sitting in her house pulling at the door to come out but im too mad, little madam can have time out for tonight while i try to salvage what i can :(

Last edited:
:lol: trust me i thought about it, my OH had no idea what had happened. he walks in to me balling my eye balls out holding bella and he thought she had died :shock:
she is now sitting in her house pulling at the door to come out but im too mad, little madam can have time out for tonight :censored:

What an odd choice of title for your thread, it's really not your rabbits fault it's yours for not ensuring that things like that are not within chewing reach, she isn't capable of deciding what is important or not - don't blame her and punishing her is a pointless exercise, she won't understand.

she is now sitting in her house pulling at the door to come out but im too mad, little madam can have time out for tonight :censored:

hmmm
i really don't think that punishing her and making her have "time out" for the night is fair :(
i hardly think that you can punish her for something, which, in your own words, was your fault :(

What an odd choice of title for your thread, it's really not your rabbits fault it's yours for not ensuring that things like that are not within chewing reach, she isn't capable of deciding what is important or not - don't blame her and punishing her is a pointless exercise, she won't understand.

I agree, in fact I am always telling this to my OH when his things get chewed!! She is just being a rabbit, I understand that you are upset and you aren't really going to kill your rabbit but rabbits will always chew and dig

:roll: thanks for that obvious comment. i KNOW it wasnt her fault, i infact SAID it was my fault. however being upset is an emotion no one can control. anyone who knows me on here knows bella and jasper are my world, and i would never punish either of them. i am still working on my art and surely having her away while i do it is safer for her....

but as i already said...

thanks

001-14.jpg

do you really think i would punish an animal that i so obviously adore??

i apologise for my choice of words but i do not appriciate being pounced on x

001-14.jpg

do you really think i would punish an animal that i so obviously adore??

i apologise for my choice of words but i do not appriciate being pounced on x

nobody is pouncing on you :(
i apologise if you felt like i said something out of order.
i felt upset when i saw your post, because you seemed to be clearly mad at her. the words you used and the amount of :censored: you peppered your posts with.
then you said

im too mad, little madam can have time out for tonight :censored:
now to me, that is punishing her. you can say leaving her in her cage isn't a punishment now. but reading it, from my point of view, it looks like you did it to punish her.
this was worrying as, with it being almost an hour since your original post, you should have calmed down by then.

sorry, i apologise for the way it made you feel. but i don't apologise for my post or my opinion.

nobody is pouncing on you :(
i apologise if you felt like i said something out of order.
i felt upset when i saw your post, because you seemed to be clearly mad at her. the words you used and the amount of :censored: you peppered your posts with.
then you said

now to me, that is punishing her. you can say leaving her in her cage isn't a punishment now. but reading it, from my point of view, it looks like you did it to punish her.
this was worrying as, with it being almost an hour since your original post, you should have calmed down by then.

sorry, i apologise for the way it made you feel. but i don't apologise for my post or my opinion.

I agree Snowball, i thought the same, it's not about pouncing on anyone, just showing concern for an innocent little rabbit who thought nothing more than she'd found a new chew toy and was probably having a lovely time demolishing it and then suddenly your crying and she's put away for time out -she's probably totally freaked out and believe me I'd be more grateful about the fact that she isn't poisoned by your own lack of care about leaving potentially toxic things in chewing reach!

your opinion is your opinion, which is fair enough. the way i worded it was obviously taken more seriously than intennded, it was more tongue in cheek than anything else. if i was gonna punish her would i say it on a sight full of rabbit lovers???
as for 'it was over an hour ago' seriously?? i didnt realise my emotions had a time limit.
im sorry if this comes across as me being over sensitive but my animals are my life and i would never do anything to hurt them :(

your opinion is your opinion, which is fair enough. the way i worded it was obviously taken more seriously than intennded, it was more tongue in cheek than anything else. if i was gonna punish her would i say it on a sight full of rabbit lovers???
as for 'it was over an hour ago' seriously?? i didnt realise my emotions had a time limit.
im sorry if this comes across as me being over sensitive but my animals are my life and i would never do anything to hurt them :(

Thats good to hear, it's also important to ensure that when she is out there is nothing that is harmful to be chewed though, sorry if there is a mis-understanding - it did seem you were a bit angry with all the :censored: hope you can forgive her, she really didn't mean it.:wave:

I agree Snowball, i thought the same, it's not about pouncing on anyone, just showing concern for an innocent little rabbit who thought nothing more than she'd found a new chew toy and was probably having a lovely time demolishing it and then suddenly your crying and she's put away for time out -she's probably totally freaked out and believe me I'd be more grateful about the fact that she isn't poisoned by your own lack of care about leaving potentially toxic things in chewing reach!

:shock: judgemental much??

bella is 100% fine, is not freaked out and is currently eating some treats i have given her.

i wasnt aware i was in company of people who have never made mistakes.

i cant believe a tongue in cheek post, could cause such people to become so self righteous.

:shock: im shocked if im honest :(

things are just hard to read properly over the net sometimes. So long as you know you didn't mean any harm don't worry about what people have to say.

You being upset is just as natural as her tearing your artwork and if you need to put her away for a bit in order to calm down then that's fair enough.

anyone who reads this please believe i would never harm my buns, this was meant as tongue in cheek but instead has caused uproar :cry:

im shocked and upset but you are all entitled to your opinions of me, all i can say is im sorry i worded this so badly.

:cry:

things are just hard to read properly over the net sometimes. So long as you know you didn't mean any harm don't worry about what people have to say.

You being upset is just as natural as her tearing your artwork and if you need to put her away for a bit in order to calm down then that's fair enough.

thank you for your understanding..... i cant believe how this has gone from me being a bit peeved to all out 'war of words' (which im now sure that isnt acceptable terminology and will be used against me!!! :()

sorry, didn't realise that it was meant to be a joke and that you weren't being serious. i really thought when i read it that you really were that mad at her.

and no, i didn't mean that your emotions had a time limit. just that usually, people calm down a heck of a lot within 40 minutes and you didn't seem to have calmed at all. in fact reading it, you seemed to get more angry.
that's just the way it came across
i wasnt aware i was in company of people who have never made mistakes.

i cant believe a tongue in cheek post, could cause such people to become so self righteous.

im shocked if im honest [QUOTE/]
i think that my post to you was very level headed and calm and i explained what i felt and why i felt it. i don't think i was being self righteous. i was just trying to explain that the way things came across, you seemed very angry with her and that concerned me.

you went on to explain that it was tongue in cheek, you weren't mad and that was fine.
i don't think insulting either me or vicki is nice, because at the end of the day, we weren't posting to annoy you, both of us were concerned about bella.

Last edited:
Back