• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What chance do bunnies have with people like this around!

I submitted a review saying "this is too small" - I doubt it will be published as they're all reviewed. :lol:

It gets better, have just read that the hutch is suitable for ill pets. :shock: What is that all about? What kind of rabbit illness would require housing like that?

I also wrote a review for this one a while back basically saying how small it is and they never published mine either.
I think this is actually a new listing because the old one had a few reviews from people who had bought it and are using it for bunnies. There were also a few pics uploaded of full size bunnies lying in it (I assume from people who actually keep their buns in one) :cry:

I also wrote a review for this one a while back basically saying how small it is and they never published mine either.
I think this is actually a new listing because the old one had a few reviews from people who had bought it and are using it for bunnies. There were also a few pics uploaded of full size bunnies lying in it (I assume from people who actually keep their buns in one) :cry:

The review was posted in feb last year? Have they just changed it do you think?

That sort of thing is totally unbelievable. I once watched a program which showed baby chicks dyed different colours before being sold. Why, why, why??? There should be some sort of a test before people are allowed to buy animals. My vet said today she frequently has people coming in, having bought an animal, asking how to look after it!

The review was posted in feb last year? Have they just changed it do you think?

ah possibly, I didn't look at the date I just know it's the same thing as I was reading about when they had their sale around Christmas time. I was considering it for a mouse cage :lol:

Back