• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're home :0) Think bagged greens were the culprit...

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Joejoe and Jessie are back from the vets :)

Jessies not too bad but Joe is still very sleepy from his dental and i'm in his bad books :( I tried giving him a noserub but he huffed off in the pop up tent and showed me his bobtail :roll: he did take a little bit of dried meadow mix when i offered him it but they've not touched their veg/herbs/hay yet.

I was chatting to the vet about possible causes for the stasis in the first place and it's either that really windy weather/heavy rain or she thinks more likely the bagged chopped spring greens from asda...i'm such a div, i've read on here about people having trouble with bagged greens but they've always had bagged kale and been fine but that is unwashed, they normally get bunches of greens but couldn't get hold of any and unlike the kale the chopped greens are pre-washed :? even though i rinsed them well it obviously wasn't enough. If it was them that is, it might not have been and could remain a mystery but i won't be buying them again, just in case.

He's got to go back tomorrow for a check up so i'm hopinh for lots of nomming and pooping!

Back