• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free sack of Bunny Food

Jan

Warren Scout
I work in a pet shop in Leighton Buzzard and we recently found a ripped bag of rabbit food on the shelf. It is a 15kg sack of Mr Johnsons as we cannot sell it my boss has kindly said she will donate it to a rabbit rescue. It is in date until the middle of next year none of the contents have escaped from the bag as far as we can see. If there is a local rescue who would be prepared to collect it is waiting in my garage.In return I thought someone could write a thank you letter with maybe their logo on the paper and I would pin it on our notice board hence advertising their rescue. It really is win win.
Any takers?

I work in a pet shop in Leighton Buzzard and we recently found a ripped bag of rabbit food on the shelf. It is a 15kg sack of Mr Johnsons as we cannot sell it my boss has kindly said she will donate it to a rabbit rescue. It is in date until the middle of next year none of the contents have escaped from the bag as far as we can see. If there is a local rescue who would be prepared to collect it is waiting in my garage.In return I thought someone could write a thank you letter with maybe their logo on the paper and I would pin it on our notice board hence advertising their rescue. It really is win win.
Any takers?

:thumb:

Back