• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit magazines ???

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
Ive just recieved my first ever copy of fur and feathers, i have only browsed through it will take a better look when ive got the dinner out of the way but it does look as though a lot of it is aimed at showing your rabbit does any of you have a magazine on buns is there any more out there, i did also see bunny mad is this more aimed at the pet owner thanx xx:wave:

Yes fur and feather is a show/breeders magazine, Bunny Mad is much more a pet owners magazine and many of the articles are from members on here. there is also Rabbiting On a quarterly mag which you get when you join the RWA :wave:

id recommened bunnymad magazine and rabbiting on from RWAF whome you have to subscribe too

also you'll get to see lots o orum bunnie sin bunnymad magazine and their stories :love:

Back