• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I sometimes wonder if they think that if they eat it really quickly we might notice and provide seconds. :lol::lol: You can easily see how farmers get annoyed with them, the rate at which they can munch.

My rabbits do too! It worries me sometimes incase they've gone a while without food. As of today I'm only feeding in the mornings now, but putting down fresh hay when they would usually get their second feed :) They seem to eat it abit more then.

Mine always act starved too:lol:

I can see why Benji might be hungry, because he's not much of a hay eater. But the others have no excuse!:lol:

Mine are always starving!! My O/H does a mean trick called the smell test - he takes jars out the cupboard and let them smell them they HATE branston pickle!!

Bunsk tries to eat ANYTHING I eat! He sniffed my chicken gravy dinner a few times!

Mine always seem starved!! They eat EVERYTHING in sight...
The phone rang so I put my apple strudel on the sofa the other night, without thinking, and I came back to find Patch happily munching away... I was not impressed!!

pahahaha. i know that exact feeling. i ordered a take-away (very rare for me, i am poor lol) and had snowball out. went to get a drink from the kitchen, came back and took a few mouthfuls BEFORE i found some random poops in my dinner. i could have cried! :D

Eeugh,:shock: it is just as well we adore them so much. My two have learned that our 3 yo daughter is the one to follow. She asks for a banana, nibbles it till she thinks I'm not looking then gives it to the rabbits. If it's not banana its a sneaky handful of pellets!:lol::lol:

She is an absolute honey and our big bun is really good with - must be because he knows where the banana comes from.:D

Back