• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish Comp WINNERS!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those that have read about poor little Starfish, for those that haven't here's thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=269990
I am running this comp to buy her and the other Honeybunnies some treats to eat and some supplies

Below is a picture of various sea creatures..all real of course:lol:

Two of them are hiding prizes..one a nice prize and one a booby prize

Thanks to all who took part..all pics now chosen
Winners will be announced as soon as all cards/donations received

Please choose a creature..put where it is on pic and description, such as 2nd from left 3rd row down, black cow...
Then..bit different to normal..for each pic chosen can you send an Asda, Tesco or Sainburys gift card for £3.....pm for address
I will buy herbs, veg, fruit, kitchen roll,etc and post a pic of what I buy with each card
thought that is a way of people seeing the things they actually contribute without them paying a large postage cost for the parcel:D
Good luck!

As pics are chosen I will put a red line through them

end.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I will start this off, my grandson Jude would like the shark? bottom row first picture. I will give you the money on Saturday.

aww just read her story, poor girl :cry: But very lucky now :D Love her name too, starfish, you can't rescue them all but you made a difference to that one. ;) Good luck with the fundraiser, what a great idea :) If I get any spare cash, I will join in :wave:

Please can I have the seahorse? :wave:

4th row, middle

I'll give you my voucher/card when I next see you if that's ok? Along with some pennies from the Apple Stick sales :wave:

Last edited:
Can I have the stingray please: first creature, second row. :wave:
Can you pm me the paypal address please, so I can send some money?

Can I have the stingray please: first creature, second row. :wave:
Can you pm me the paypal address please, so I can send some money?
thank you for entering:D
We are asking for supermarkets gift cards...see 1st post....but if you would rather send money..I'll pm addy

i cannot decide which one so i'll go for 2 :wave:
could i have octopus top row 1st one and the fish 2nd row down 4th creature along. :D

thank you for entering:D
We are asking for supermarkets gift cards...see 1st post....but if you would rather send money..I'll pm addy

Please pm the paypal address, as some of us are not getting any younger and our memory is not as good as it used to be. :oops:
What I'm trying to say is that I can't guarantee that I will remember to buy a gift card next time I go to the supermarket (and I don't do lists either). :lol:

Could I please have the baby turtle? Bottom row, 2nd in from right. :wave:
Thanks!

Back