PDA

View Full Version : grrr the weather has been nice

mini lop1
10-02-2011, 05:40 PM
i really wanted to let the buns out, but with mabel being abit poorly and on meds, id didn;t want to risk making her feeling poorly again

so ended up painting garden fence alone with the robin and blackbird for company, while buns played as usual indoors

Debster
10-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Lucky you, we've had torrential rain ALL DAY!:evil: Typical, when its hutch cleaning day :roll:

Hope Mabel and Locksley enjoyed their playtime!

mini lop1
10-02-2011, 06:07 PM
when mabel feels abit better and off meds, if and when we next have nice day, ive promised them a play in garden or abit :)

Emmz
10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
I was tempted to get the buns out today but Terry was only neutered Tuesday so I think it's too soon.

I can't wait to get them out if the weather keeps up like this, clear skies all day. :wave:

Trixielover
10-02-2011, 06:09 PM
We haven't had sun or rain. Just plain old grey clouds. Temp weren't the worst we've had.

mini lop1
10-02-2011, 06:09 PM
I was tempted to get the buns out today but Terry was only neutered Tuesday so I think it's too soon.

I can't wait to get them out if the weather keeps up like this, clear skies all day. :wave:

yeah i know, i need to remember to get some new hindges for the rabbit run for spring time playtime