• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrr the weather has been nice

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i really wanted to let the buns out, but with mabel being abit poorly and on meds, id didn;t want to risk making her feeling poorly again

so ended up painting garden fence alone with the robin and blackbird for company, while buns played as usual indoors

Lucky you, we've had torrential rain ALL DAY!:evil: Typical, when its hutch cleaning day :roll:

Hope Mabel and Locksley enjoyed their playtime!

when mabel feels abit better and off meds, if and when we next have nice day, ive promised them a play in garden or abit :)

I was tempted to get the buns out today but Terry was only neutered Tuesday so I think it's too soon.

I can't wait to get them out if the weather keeps up like this, clear skies all day. :wave:

I was tempted to get the buns out today but Terry was only neutered Tuesday so I think it's too soon.

I can't wait to get them out if the weather keeps up like this, clear skies all day. :wave:

yeah i know, i need to remember to get some new hindges for the rabbit run for spring time playtime

Back