• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising/Donation/Charity

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
I work for a retail company and part of the xmas display was artificial xmas trees and red plastic baubles,
I have rescued all of these from being thrown away:lol: (and got permission to give to a charity)

I have about 20 artificial trees ranging from 6ft - 8ft (still boxed) and Hundreds of red plastic baubles (some never used)

Question is what can i do with them? ideally I would like them to help a rabbit charity/rescue - any ideas???

Whoever wanted them would have to collect from London

Could you keep them until Christmas? Then maybe paint bunnies on the baubles and sell ready made bunny trees! :lol: hmmm I'm not really sure what else "/ I'll have a think

Blackberry and co did painted baubles last year to fundraise might be worth asking if she would like them. Would your local rescue like the trees to sell?

Back