• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lou (LouiseandGus) How is Isabel Doing ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I hope that she has continued to recover well after her 'close call' ?

Has the gorgeous girl had any offers of a home yet ?

I keep going to look at her piccie, she is so beautiful :love:

I hope that she has continued to recover well after her 'close call' ?

Has the gorgeous girl had any offers of a home yet ?

I keep going to look at her piccie, she is so beautiful :love:

She is doing wonderfully well thanks for asking :wave: She is getting very tame and loves a nose rub, she is perfectly littler trained (apart when she tips her litter tray up :roll: ) and eats lots of hay

Her runny eye has cleared up nicely and she is looking gorgeous :love::love:

No firm offers of a home yet, although there are a couple of things that may work out. I must get some more pictures of the beautiful girl :love:

Whoever gets her will be very lucky :love:

She is doing wonderfully well thanks for asking :wave: She is getting very tame and loves a nose rub, she is perfectly littler trained (apart when she tips her litter tray up :roll: ) and eats lots of hay

Her runny eye has cleared up nicely and she is looking gorgeous :love::love:

No firm offers of a home yet, although there are a couple of things that may work out. I must get some more pictures of the beautiful girl :love:

Whoever gets her will be very lucky :love:

Sounds like she is no longer special needs :) Well done for nursing her back to health :love:

Yeah the depocillin really sorted out her eyes and nose, and the sneezing has stopped too :)

Thats fantastic :D

Rocky isn't doing so great at the minute anyway :( I have had to increase his pain meds as his eating had slowed right down and he was getting aggressive towards me. The extra seems to be doing the trick but his roots are definitely bothering him more than before :(

Thats fantastic :D

Rocky isn't doing so great at the minute anyway :( I have had to increase his pain meds as his eating had slowed right down and he was getting aggressive towards me. The extra seems to be doing the trick but his roots are definitely bothering him more than before :(

Oh I am sorry to hear that...I sent you a PM before I read it :roll::oops:

Oh I am sorry to hear that...I sent you a PM before I read it :roll::oops:

I just read your pm :lol: I think the best thing to do is just wait and see how Rocky goes for a while first. I hate to think of him being alone all the time but it wouldn't be fair to bond him while he isn't doing so great either :?

So pleased that Gretchen has found a home :love: Hopefully Isabel will find one soon too, but if Rocky improves and she is still looking I will be in touch :)

Back